Kilay Powers

Taking a quick break from all the Spartan Transformation excitement and be kikay for a few minutes. Do you need a simple trick to look polished and different without looking too made up? Define your brows! Discovering what works for you is a process and there are hundreds of tutorials on YouTube for the how-tos. There are also hundreds of products - from pencils to liquids, powder to mascara and my favorite beauty bloggers are constantly on the look-out for great finds. So, google away! ^_^

Would just love to document here how it transforms me and somehow makes me feel more confident and ok-looking in photos. haha. 

L-R: Daylight, Zero Makeup, Yellow (Coffeeshop) Lighting 
Big difference, in my opinion. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Mondays: German Measles

How I Lost 30 pounds: My Spartan Transformation Experience

Mommy Mondays: Roseola aka Tigdas Hangin