My Husband's Spartan Transformation

It's one thing to experience my own success and another thing to have my loved ones experience it as well.
3 months just seemed to fly by and here I am now sharing the success of my husband! *loud applause*

I'm grateful to him for allowing me to enroll him in the program. Just like me before starting, he didn't see the urgency of enrolling because he could still get away with being overweight. No particular illness yet except for the pain in his feet and general discomfort when walking long distances. Now, he feels so much younger and looking much younger too!

Here are his official 90-day success photos. :)



Without exercise and starving, he achieved the following milestones:
> total weight loss: 24.4 lbs
> body fat loss: 11.7 lbs
> body age: 7 years younger
> killer visceral fat: 4 levels down
> total of 5.5 INCHES trimmed from waist-hip measurements


Amazing right? I'm so grateful to the whole Spartan Transformation family for contributing to Roy's success and for inspiring us everyday with the endless possibilities of adding value to people and transforming lives. :)

If you want to know more about the program, you may reach me here.

Have a happy and healthy month ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Mondays: German Measles

Mommy Mondays: Roseola aka Tigdas Hangin

How I Lost 30 pounds: My Spartan Transformation Experience