Adventurously Bored


I sensed that it's that time of the year again when I'm bored with how I look. I don't have any pegs in mind but I was kinda tempted to go for short hair again. I obviously resisted the urge as you can see in the final photos. I opted for side bangs because I couldn't imagine the thought of maintaining full bangs being a commuter who sweats a lot, has oily skin and prone to breakouts. Oh and I have skin asthma so a little irritation there and a bothering pantal would show up in no time. Of course, there's that usual worry of what it'll look like the following day after the blow dry wears off. Let's take it one day at a time. For now, I'm loving it. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Mondays: German Measles

How I Lost 30 pounds: My Spartan Transformation Experience

Mommy Mondays: Roseola aka Tigdas Hangin