Ellana Mineral Cosmetics: Blush

Did I tell you in my previous post that I'm excited to dress up my new haircut with makeup? So here it is, a new blush shade! Well, I'm not really into collecting makeup most especially blush. Nagkataon lang na nabasag ang primrose blush ko because I allowed Isay to play with it. hay. When will I learn? Kaya ayan, when we were in Megamall last Saturday, I thought of buying a not-so-expensive blush. I've always been curious with Ellana products that were displayed near the supermarket. Kakaiba lang that it's always been there so I checked out its products and saw that the price of the blush is reasonable. I was quite clear on what I wanted kaya ang bilis ko lang nakapili. Clarity leads to power (and quick shopping) talaga. lol. I wanted to have a reddish brown shade and I found it in Ellana's Affection. What more could I ask for, it's rose, it's wine, it's sheer and it's matte! Niliteral ba masyado ang label? Sabi ko namang I'm no cosmetics expert e. All I know is that I keep products on my face to a minimum so it can breathe and for my true beauty to shine through. Blog ko 'to, bakit ba?

Affection Up close: Rose Wine Sheer Matte Finish
 So how did it look on me? Charaaaan! <<< ganyan ba ang spelling nun??

Bare Face, No Filter: Eyebrow Pencil and Blush only

Pwede na dba? =D Naglagay lang talaga ako ng kilay at blush. Hindi na kinaya ng powers kong mag-powder pa. Kung nasa Pilipinas ka kahapon, alam mong napakainit. hahaha! Syempre sa totoong buhay, mag-powder or tinted moisturizer ka naman para mas pantay. We just went over to momsy's kahapon kaya tamang roadtest lang talaga ng blush ang ginawa ko. For P180, I'm sure it's gonna last me for several months lalo pa't hindi talaga ako ma-blush na tao. I usually resort to red lipstick to spice up my look. Now, I'm excited to receive their free sample which I signed up for through their website. How true kaya 'yun? Abangan na lang natin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Mondays: German Measles

Mommy Mondays: Roseola aka Tigdas Hangin

How I Lost 30 pounds: My Spartan Transformation Experience