DIY Makeup

Do you like tutorial videos? More than an enthusiast for cosmetics, I am a fan of beauty. I get inspired looking at beautiful people and how they shine with the help of makeup. I want to share with you one of the videos of my virtual mentor on makeup and how I applied what I got from watching his tutorials.I like gossmakeupartist because his tips are very practical and his how-to videos are easy to follow. This is just a 3-minute video but it's packed with principles (yes, prinsipyo levels na ito) that gives you confidence in enhancing your beauty. True kapatid, pwede mo nang ilabas ang natatago mong ganda. 



Hindi ito before after ha. Same makeup, different lighting :)
Face: Nu Skin Tinted Moisturizer & Finishing powder
Brows: Ever Bilena brow pencil + Body Shop eyebrow powder
Eyes: Nu Skin + Nichido eyeshadow
Cheeks: Nu Skin blush &  bronzing pearls
Lips: Body Shop lip gloss
Yiiii. Ang arte lang. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Mondays: German Measles

Mommy Mondays: Roseola aka Tigdas Hangin

How I Lost 30 pounds: My Spartan Transformation Experience